Hebron, Holderness, Plymouth
If reelected, I will again use my 30 years of experience with school finance and funding to focus on:
- Increasing state aid to school districts. This will lower local property taxes.
- Reducing property taxes for seniors and others who are low income home owners.
I will also fight to:
- Increase state funding for the University System (UNH, PSU, KSC).
- Pass a minimum wage that will reach $15/hr. as quickly as possible.
- Pass gun laws that will make NH safer for students, the police and everyone. Make schools gun-free zones.
- Address racism and other forms of bias with a review of state policies, and educational and cultural programs.
- Protect what is most unique about NH, our scenic beauty and recreational resources.
Visit my website to learn more about me and details of my plans.